If you suspect a brain injury, make sure you always:
Get medical attention and care,
• Keep track of and monitor any symptom changes.
• Organize all medical documents and accident evidence.
• Schedule regular check-ups with your doctor.
• Know the basis of your case (does it involve negligence on the part of another party legally responsible?)
• Talk to an attorney you can trust with your case.
THE FIRM LA strongly believes that getting enough money to provide for your loved ones needs can make all the difference in his or her quality of life. If you or a loved one has sustained a brain injury due to negligence, contact THE FIRM LA.